Looking for something surprising to fill out your holiday gift list? A present for someone hard to please? How about something that will bring a smile and encourage adventures together?
When you find that unique gift for your friends or family in St. Johnsbury, we’ll wrap it for you at no charge! Bring your gifts to the St. Johnsbury Chamber of Commerce office at the Welcome Center so you can take it home ready for the holidays.
Here are some ideas to spark your weekend holiday shopping — all local, all lovely:
- The St. Johnsbury Winter Farmer’s Market will be at the Welcome Center from 10AM to 1PM this Saturday, December 19.
- How about a one-of-a-kind novelty toaster that will imprint an image of your choice for your breakfast bread?
- Have you sampled the fresh goodness of locally-made chocolates from Sweet Seasons Farm & Artisan Confections? You’ll be glad you did!
- The Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild and The Artful Eye are bursting with color and creativity.
- Stock up on your Ibex wear and other winter essentials at Moose River Lake & Lodge and bring home the bling from Sunshine Boutique.
- Nothing beats new clothes for those fast-growing kids in your life like a new outfit from North Country Kids or books and toys from Boxcar and Caboose.
These are just a few of the many great gifts you’ll find in St. Johnsbury. Let us wrap up your holiday presents — our gift to you this season!